– Challenging opportunity for a Creative Marketing Professional –
Upholding our brand vision, the content specialist collaborates with our sales team and partners, to concept and create engaging content and creative materials across our digital touchpoints for local, regional and global initiatives. The scope of work is varied and you’ll come with ideas for activations and content creation that live across our social, digital and offline channels
- Co-define a global content strategy and plan that maximizes conversion and digital presence vs competition
- You write inspiring and gripping content for our marketing presence online and offline
- You will edit and review all client communication
- You will manage the social media channels and newsletters for a consistent communication aka conversation to drive traffic to our website
- Drive content playbook to ensure we bring consistency of approach across our brand and products
- Expert on organic search (SEO): understand building blocks behind organic search and comfortable in the application of it (e.g. linkbuilding, metatagging, structured data, technical SEO)
- Global copy writer and editor: create copy and write scripts for freelancers
- Empower our partners-resellers to edit content and stay relevant
- True international stakeholder manager: helping partners, teaming up with sales managers and (digital) colleagues
- Act as a catalyst for learning and best practice sharing
- Global digital librarian, ensuring right folder structure, digital asset management and correct tagging by countries
- Support with marketing automation and email marketing (strategy, content creation and analytics)
What are your capabilities?
- You have great writing skills
- You write and speak fluent English
- Experienced in SEO
- You are able to create a strong content strategy
- Experienced in digital content marketing through owned, earned and paid channels
- Expert on social media and user generated content
- Have a creative flair but also analytical skills and are results-focused
- Great at collaborating & building support from others.
- Self-starter who can work in a start-up and dynamic environment.
- Motivated by our “Providing safety for professionals on the go” purpose
What would be nice to offer?
- Dutch communication skills
- Experienced in SEA
- Photo and/or video editing skills
- Experience in marketing automation systems, content management systems and CRM
- Experience in B2B MKT
Who we are
Zepcam is a European pioneer in body-worn camera development. The Dutch company develops products and mobile video solutions for demanding customers such as police, law enforcement, military, public safety, public transport and other industries. Zepcam products are used for video evidence, reduction of aggression, lone worker situations, improving situational awareness and remote assistance of field engineers. Active since 2009 Zepcam now has customers in over 40 countries around the globe. Its products and solutions are used by demanding customers such as police forces in Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Singapore.
What do we offer?
In our office, at home or anywhere else we work hard with lots of fun with a no-nonsense, direct and can-do mentality. We care about our people, we motivate growth, excellence and results and do not tell you how to do your job. Now is an excellent time to join and make impact, to further accelerate growth and develop our position and your career. You will be part of a small but strong team, highly energetic and entrepreneurial people that are fun, hard-working and collaborative. In the company we have short lines and there is plenty of room for personal initiative and development. For your talent, effort and results we reward you (besides the above mentioned 😉) with a competitive salary.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact Reinier Willems at firstname.lastname@example.org