– Challenging opportunity for a dynamic IT engineer –
Developing, running and testing body camera solutions will be your area of expertise. Your communications skills are above average, you are customer- and service oriented. As a teamplayer you’re a quick learner and like to solve problems and meet challenges.
We’re looking for a new colleague to join our Development team! You are involved in the entire development cycle of our software; from development to running and testing the quality of the delivered product and services. In this role you are the linking pin between the software development teams, operations and our customers. You manage every piece of the infrastructure puzzle and you come up with smart solutions that work well for everyone.
The development team
The development is a dynamic, pocket-sized workforce that moves mountains!
“we develop. we test. we bring it to life”
We develop new backend and frontend software using microservices, containers, angular and the cloud. Our tester ensures and validates the quality and our DevOps engineer facilitates a better coordination among operations, development and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
● Entire management and security of the servers and the network, both on premise as in the cloud
● Supporting our customers, project teams and development to set up platforms and maintain existing solutions as smart as possible
● Solve problems and new issues pragmatically (agile)
● Setting up automated workflows that help you accelerate teams and raise quality standards
● First line of defense is protecting the cloud against hackers and viruses
● Keep yourself up-to-date with market IT trends and developments
● Excellent Communicator and Customer-service oriented
● Able and willing to create the best version of yourself
● Intuitive to anticipate needs in order to fill the gaps in technology with expert care
● Quick learner and excellent problem solver
● Team player
● 3+ years experience as a Linux Engineer (Redhat / Debian), setting up and maintaining Linux environments
● Setup CI/CD pipelines
● Deploy and configure software with Ansible
● Security in Linux and hardening of servers (including firewalls and monitoring configuration)
● Knowledge of SQL and experience with postgres
● TCP/IP routing, replication, high availability and load balancing
● Experience with git, ssh, dns, web servers, Microsoft Azure and docker
● Seup management, backup and monitoring tools
● Replication, high availability and load balancing
● Security in Linux / switches (including firewalls and monitoring configuration)
● Configuration and experience with git, ssh, dns, web servers, Microsoft Azure, ansible, jenkins and docker
● Up-to-date with the latest developments
Nice to have
● Experience with LXC
● Experience with open stack
Who are we
We are Zepcam, a Dutch technology company specialized in body worn video and mobile video systems for professional use, headquartered in the Netherlands. In our office, at home or anywhere else we work hard with lots of fun with a no-nonsense, direct and can-do mentality. We care about our people, we motivate growth, excellence and results and do not tell you how to do your job. For more information visit our website https://zepcam.com.
What we offer
Now is an excellent time to join and make impact, to further accelerate growth and develop our position and your career. You will be part of a small but strong team, highly energetic and entrepreneurial people that are fun, hard-working and collaborative. In the company we have short lines and there is plenty of room for personal initiative and development. For your talent, effort and results we reward you (besides the above mentioned 😉 with a competitive salary and company stock options.
If you are interested in working with us, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org