New ZEPCAM release with innovative features
ZEPCAM is constantly adding new features to its products and optimising them as much as possible.
What has changed? Discover the most important new features below.
- Geo Search: filter recorded videos based on geographical location
- RFID support: users can identify themselves using an RFID smartcard at the docking station. The currently supported RFID reader is Omnikey 5427
- Supported protocols include iCLASS Seos®, HID Prox®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1, NFC. RFID identification is contactless, faster and safer compared to keypad identification
- Longer Officer ID-length: the Zepcam system now supports user ID-length of 12 digits to better support user ID systems of larger organisations
- T2+ Device Profile options to enable/disable post-recording and double ta
Highlights of the new features
It is now possible to filter recorded videos based on geographical location. Based on a selected area on the map, Zepcam Manager shows the videos that are recorded within this area. A powerful and timesaving feature.
Improved Dynamic User: ID RFID support and longer Officer ID-length
Users can now identify themselves using an RFID smartcard (when taking a bodycam). The system now supports longer Officer ID-length (from 4 to 12 digits).
Ansible for automatic software installation
Rollout of new software and updates of existing software have been made faster and easier due to Ansible support for Zepcam software packages and configurations.
The Zepcam Cloud set-up has been further optimised for Microsoft Azure. This ensures improved performance, security, compliance and scalability. Uploaded bodycam footage is automatically offloaded to the Azure blob storage.
>> Read the release notes V22.214.171.124 for more details and information for customers on how to upgrade.