ZEPCAM T3 Live Bodycam
Your Eyes in the Field
The solution for real-time supervision and support
The ZEPCAM T3 Live Bodycam allows the user to record and stream live video with audio and GPS to a central control room. The images can be securely viewed in real time and stored for review using the same ZEPCAM Manager Software for all three generations of bodycams. It’s the perfect solution for supervisors to support frontline professionals and remote workers in public safety, law enforcement, security, inspection, construction and technical services.
This is ZEPCAM’s T3 Live Bodycam:
The ZEPCAM T3 Live is the newest addition to our turnkey bodycam solutions with built-in live-streaming for unparalleled real-time supervision & support. The ZEPCAM T3 Live has benefits for many frontline professions, is 4G/WiFi/Bluetooth connected, user friendly, robust and extremely secure. It is part of the existing ZEPCAM System of integrated hardware, software and server configurations. It is always fully compliant and configurable to the different privacy laws, regulations and procedures of our various customers in public and private security and services in over 40 countries.
The potential for many industries that depend on frontline professionals is enormous. Having colleagues in a central control room see what the frontline professionals are faced with, makes their work better, faster and safer. This is critical in law enforcement operations where every second counts. And it is economical in commercial services where more experienced seniors can leverage their knowledge in supporting multiple juniors to improve customer service quality and safety. With the ZEPCAM T3 Live, livestreaming bodycam we aim to address crucial issues in many other industries as well.
Some suitable customer applications for the ZEPCAM T3 Live streaming capabilities:
- Maintenance engineers getting central advice on practical solutions for their repairs
- Ambulance paramedics who need guidance to perform lifesaving medical interventions
- Fire brigades to get the required extra equipment and support for the fire they face
- Construction companies can have remote progress video-meetings with actual results and challenges
- Police intervention teams with live central supervision and coordination
- Customs and other inspections sharing local findings immediately with central operations
- Crowd control and coordination during large-scale events, concerts and demonstrations
- Transportation and logistics benefit from faster central loading and safer roadside checking
- Traffic police or service companies to ensure better monitoring and decisions
Superior live streaming and recording
4G/ Wiﬁ / Bluetooth connections
Robust and IP68 waterproof
Ultra-long battery life
GPS track and trace
Fully GDPR compliant and secure